corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Nokia N80

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Nokia N80
Rob R

User status: Offline
25th Jun 07 at 03:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have just upgraded so this will just sit around gathering dust.

10 months old and in pukka condition, i only took the protective film off the front of the screen about 2 months ago because it had started to peel off.

Still have the box including all the original contents, so you get 128mb memory card, charged, earphones, data cable and the software cd.

There are some minor blemishes on the top corners of the phone where it's been in my pocket but thats all.

Phones packed full of features like 3g video calling, internet browsing etc etc oh and you can ring and text people, novel ay!

Pics available upon request.

Phones locked to Orange, i can see if i can get the phone unlocked or provide you with an Orange pay as you go sim card

Looking for £100 plus P&P if need be

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Nokia N80 25 database queries in 0.1097300 seconds