corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » My trip to the nurburgring!! It was awesome!

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author My trip to the nurburgring!! It was awesome!
Paul_J

User status: Offline
30th Jun 07 at 17:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

who's 106? mine? nope... I didn't crash it - as I can drive my car properly

Before going I'd of recommended doing track days before going, but to be honest it's nothing like any track day I've ever done... Yes you need to know your lines, yes you need to know to keep power on mid bend and get your braking over with before the corner, but ultimately it's like a awesome road / roller coaster

knowing where the track goes on Gt4 is just as valuable - as most corners are blind, so you have the edge going flat out into a bend you know opens up, where someone else is braking mid bend.
beattie17

30th Jun 07 at 17:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Paul_J
17 hr? It only takes about 4 hours to drive there!

It's awesome, chris yeh it's pretty similar to gt4.

Its a longer drive tho when you live up in scotland.
James R

2nd Jul 07 at 10:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

September, hmmm hadn't really planned ot go out then. Going again in only 5 weeks now, and still got the 306 to build for it :s

Could easy managed a cheeky weekend trip in sept I spose. Have a look at the calander and find a weekend and let me know

James
Doug

2nd Jul 07 at 10:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can we let this thread die please beacuse everytime I see it it makes me want to go again!!!

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » My trip to the nurburgring!! It was awesome! 23 database queries in 0.0110099 seconds