corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Speedline 2010 Magnesium Alloy Wheels- 7.5x16- Freshly Refurbed in a choice of colours.

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Speedline 2010 Magnesium Alloy Wheels- 7.5x16- Freshly Refurbed in a choice of colours.
willhouse

User status: Offline
24th Jun 07 at 08:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Very Very rare wheel that do not come up second hand at all,

fitment- 7.5x16 4x100 et30 centrebore approx 56mm

These wheels are very lightweight as they are a magnesium alloy,

Bought these to put on my Astra, but the offset is a bit too far out for mine so thats why im selling them on.

They are currently being refurbished at a local bodyshop, and there is time until the end of next week to choose between, Gloss White, Gloss Black or a number of different Anthracite/ Gunmetal colours.

no centre caps im afraid though, but they are still available to buy for £20 brand new

To buy these wheels new they are £350 each plus delivery, so simple maths says there is £1300 worth of wheels as new, but i am asking £500 ono, collected from sheffield (may meet within a reasonable distance)
or a swap/px for a motorsport style wheel (compomotive, oz, raceline, other speedline etc etc) in 6.5-7.5 wide by 16 or 17 inch diameter with an offset of 35-49
Remember it says ONO after the price, so sensible offers are welcome.

this is how the wheels look currently (blew one over in black to see how they would look), and a picture off of the speedline website of the wheels.

no centre caps im afraid though, but they are still available to buy for £20 brand new

this is a pic of the work that the bodyshop has done on a previous set of my wheels just to show that the refurb will be an excellent quality finish.

i may also be able to throw in 2x Goodyear Eagle F1's 205 45 16's ,with good tread, in with the wheels if the price is right
willhouse

24th Jun 07 at 23:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt-

will fit- MG's Rovers, Toyotas, Some Hondas, Suzukis, VW
C4RL0

24th Jun 07 at 23:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If these were in a more Vaux friendly offset I would have had these no bother!
Superlite Ltd.

26th Jun 07 at 13:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

free bump as they are good wheels

these things are actually made properly, not like most of this cheap sh*t on the market.
willhouse

29th Jun 07 at 11:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt- going to be painted in gunmetal/anthracite tommorow unless someone enquires and wants them a different colour.

Will take £350 cash as i need rid of these now, taking up room and i need to get some other wheels.

will swap for 15 or 16 inch alloys in 4x100 and offset between 35 to 49

[Edited on 29-06-2007 by willhouse]
C4RL0

2nd Jul 07 at 00:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how much work do you think i might have to do to fit these. Lowered 60mm.

If I can get them to fit I might do a swap for my set of 5 speedlines.
willhouse

2nd Jul 07 at 11:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

a corsa?

will need metal cutting out of the arches on the rear and bolts taking out of the front.

will also need 195/45 profile tyres to fit under a corsa, but i still think they will stick out alot.

swap for allesios is definitely alright with me though if you want them.
willhouse

3rd Jul 07 at 11:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Speedline 2010 Magnesium Alloy Wheels- 7.5x16- Freshly Refurbed in a choice of colours. 25 database queries in 0.2709939 seconds