corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Virgin

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Virgin
Blade_sri

User status: Offline
3rd Jul 07 at 14:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Had my fill with this company now

i 1st got sold the tv,phone line and boardband package for £20, If i got it there and then there was no install fee!

I got it, And wanted the tv package upstairs but the guy would not install the package upstairs due to high roof. So he pissed around on his laptop and went.

I went outside to see the wires outside and there was box covering the wires. I rang up and got told someone would be out to sort this.
No one came, i rang up again. Waited 2 weeks no one came, By this time i rang up and stoped the tv package and upgradeged this to virgin +.£40 a month

This got installed stright away and i told him about the outside wires and he said someone should come out asap and sort it out!

I went away for the weekend and came back to find the phone line not working, I ran them up and told them. Someone came out rang me on the house phone and said it was a falut on there end.

I got my frist bill and it was £51.62, there charged me for the installing fee!
I rang up and was told that it would not come out of my bank as there have changed the bill and it should be for £26.62.never happened was charged full amount

I rang up and got told it will come off my next bill! great i thought

Got my new bill this money!
£105.75!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had a looked though the bill and i was charged £25 for the phone going off and £75 for installing fee's! Got this sorted but im not on the correct deal so im paying £52.75 for 3 services!!!! JOKE!!!

On the phone now, been on there since 14:31 and its 15:22 now!!!

FUCK SAKE

anyone else had any probs?
RyanSxi

3rd Jul 07 at 14:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

all companies are money grabbing useless cunts. they add money on here n there and hope people wont notice. same with mobile phone bills etc
Blade_sri

3rd Jul 07 at 14:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yep there hate it when u ring them thou! pack of cunts the lot of them
craig_brux

3rd Jul 07 at 16:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive had no problems with virgin. Sometimes companies make errors and the way they deal with them (mainly getting passed around from one person to another) means that nothing gets done. Its not right though
Russ

3rd Jul 07 at 17:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

virign have been ace with us, half price first bill, free install
ssj_kakarot

3rd Jul 07 at 23:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mer there just as bad as any other company when you get a problem, none of them have amazing customer service.

although i will say Virgin have compleatly cut all tv/phone and internet connections off in my house more than once for no apparent reason lol.

Eck
Premium Member

3rd Jul 07 at 23:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Blade_sri

i 1st got sold the tv,phone line and boardband package for £20, If i got it there and then there was no install fee!

I got it, And wanted the tv package upstairs but the guy would not install the package upstairs due to high roof. So he pissed around on his laptop and went.

I went outside to see the wires outside and there was box covering the wires. I rang up and got told someone would be out to sort this.
No one came, i rang up again. Waited 2 weeks no one came, By this time i rang up and stoped the tv package and upgradeged this to virgin +.£40 a month

This got installed stright away and i told him about the outside wires and he said someone should come out asap and sort it out!

I went away for the weekend and came back to find the phone line not working, I ran them up and told them. Someone came out rang me on the house phone and said it was a falut on there end.

I rang up and was told that it would not come out of my bank as there have changed the bill and it should be for £26.62.never happened was charged full amount

I had a looked though the bill and i was charged £25 for the phone going off and £75 for installing fee's! Got this sorted but im not on the correct deal so im paying £52.75 for 3 services!!!! JOKE!!!

FUCK SAKE

Telephone and free weekend calls, Medium tv & 2mb broadband? Yeah that should be the 2 for £20 and free tv deal. Call them up demanding that the issue be resolved or you are moving elsewhere, they will give you a special offer of some sort to keep you. I work for them you see
Scotty_B

4th Jul 07 at 15:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Being called Virgin is a bit ironic as they fucked me over more than once.
RyanSxi

4th Jul 07 at 15:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CorSRi_BT
Being called Virgin is a bit ironic as they fucked me over more than once.

ber-dum-tish
Blade_sri

4th Jul 07 at 16:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

there were going on about my contact when i said i was leaveing, there have me on 3 for £40, virgin +, boardband and phone, is that right? as i was thinking it was 3 for £30?

quote:
Originally posted by Eckmcmann
quote:
Originally posted by Blade_sri

FUCK SAKE

Telephone and free weekend calls, Medium tv & 2mb broadband? Yeah that should be the 2 for £20 and free tv deal. Call them up demanding that the issue be resolved or you are moving elsewhere, they will give you a special offer of some sort to keep you. I work for them you see
Eck
Premium Member

4th Jul 07 at 20:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

All depends what packages you got mate. Was it Large Tv, Large Broadband and Talk Evenings and Weekends?
WATSON

5th Jul 07 at 14:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Still wating to get internet on from them aswell mate they bloody piss you about non stop

New Poll