corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » External Links » Silver 1.6 Corsa Sport - V Reg - 50,000miles - Whole Year MOT

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Silver 1.6 Corsa Sport - V Reg - 50,000miles - Whole Year MOT
Neil

User status: Offline
2nd Jul 07 at 17:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=003&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=130130776728&rd=1&rd=1

Summary

For Sale here I have my much loved Vauxhall Corsa Sport 1.6 16v. It has been a very reliable car and has never failed me while I have had it (over a year and a half). It's not the faster car there is, but it is certainly very nippy and great fun.

The car is on a V reg (1999) and only has 51,800 miles on the clock.

It is Star Silver and is very clean underneath with no rust anywhere underneath or on the bodywork.

The car has just sailed through its MOT today (2nd July) so has a FULL YEAR MOT (July 9th 2008) and taxed until Aug 07.

There are loads of receipts and old MOT certificates with the car (see photos) and the log book (v5) is present and correct.

Modifications

The car comes with 16" Astra Sport alloys which look great and I have been told are quite rare in 4 stud (I have never seen them on another Corsa before). They are in excellent condition and have good tyres all round. These have locking wheel nuts and the key nut is present.

It can also come with the original 14" Corsa Sport alloys which also have good tyres all round (see photos).

The car is lowered 60mm on Spax suspension which looks nice and low and gives a good ride. The original suspension is still in a box in my garage if you want it.

I have put a slated grill on and a custom made aerial (see photos), but the original V Grill and original aerial are also available if you want them.

The original panel filter has been changed for a K&N panel filter although the original filter is still here if you would rather have that.

Recent Work Done

The car has had a brand new exhaust backbox and centre section a few hundred miles ago (standard Vauxhall parts).

The oil and oil filter have also been changed only a few hundred miles ago.

Interior

The interior is clean and has no rips in the upholstery. It is the very smart black Sport interior.

The car also comes with a Pioneer CD/MP3 player and a 500w 12" sub and amp in the boot.

Photos

Original grill and aerial if you want them

Original Corsa Sport Alloys if you want them.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=003&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=130130776728&rd=1&rd=1

[Edited on 02-07-2007 by NeilM]
Neil

4th Jul 07 at 08:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
Neil

5th Jul 07 at 19:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

SOLD

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » External Links » Silver 1.6 Corsa Sport - V Reg - 50,000miles - Whole Year MOT 24 database queries in 0.0126641 seconds