corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Repairing sliding seat rails - where can I get the wire that goes between them from?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Repairing sliding seat rails - where can I get the wire that goes between them from?
Welsh Dan

User status: Offline
16th Jul 07 at 21:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right, i'm in the middle of repairing the seat rails for the seat in the Firebird. However, the bit of wire that goes between the two rails (the stiff wire that pulls out the teeth so that the seats can slide) is missing. Anybody know where I can get some wire or something that will be stiff enough to do the job? In fact, does anybody know what i'm on about
Robin
Premium Member

16th Jul 07 at 21:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Would the wire from some fencing on a building site, or a shopping trolley work?
Welsh Dan

16th Jul 07 at 21:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Would be too thick. I know from previous experience that its about the same sort of diameter as guitar string, but obviously a bit stiffer.
Robin
Premium Member

16th Jul 07 at 21:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hmm, that's me out of ideas then

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Repairing sliding seat rails - where can I get the wire that goes between them from? 23 database queries in 0.1267271 seconds