corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Carlsberg FC 6-a-side

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Carlsberg FC 6-a-side
RyanSxi

User status: Offline
20th Jun 07 at 08:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thought I would start my own thread to update etc each wednesday from my 6-a-side games at the Keepmoat Stadium (Doncaster Rovers)

Played three games so far. First game of the season played some young lads and, after going down about 5-2 we won 8-6 (iirc will check scores this week and update)

Second game we lost to some oldish lads who played a very physical game but kept there positions. Had a bad start but got the game back to 3-3 just after half time but ended up losing 8-5 (iirc will check )

Last week we played bottom of the league who had coceeded 30 goals in two games. could tell the lads knew this and everyone went out of position, upfront!!! after a bad start we eneded up winning 14-9 (iirc lol)

got a game tonight so will update scores etc and get tonights scores.

also ive scored 3 goals so far this season 1 in the first game and 2 in the third.

RyanSxi

21st Jun 07 at 07:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

won again last night, unsure of the score as i asked the ref just before the full time whistle, he showed me his tally as if he couldnt be arsedto count was about 13-8 i think
RyanSxi

4th Jul 07 at 08:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

played again last week although nearly every play was on holiday so we got some other lads to play. only had 6 players this week so had to play a full game, which was fuckin tiring. but we did win about 13-10 (iirc) was a doddle in the 1st half and we were about 5-0 up but we just started to conceed silly goals. about 4 came from our keeper kicking the ball to the opposition.

got a game tonight and all the lads are once again on holiday so its basically the team from last week

oh and i scored again last week so i have scored in every game of the season so far (think we are about 3rd in the league atm)
JohnnyR

5th Jul 07 at 09:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you need a player mate ill be more than willing to pop down and help you out. Im better than I am on PES6
RyanSxi

5th Jul 07 at 09:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

we have about 10 regulars and other guys who come down. tbh we have too many and the lad who runs the team is wont get rid of the muppets.

we won again last nightthough. 12-8 it finished. scored again so still on a goal atleast per game

we were 3rd before that game having only lost 1 game in about 6 so far so hoping 1st or 1nd slipped up this week
RyanSxi

11th Jul 07 at 12:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

game again tonight, im starting again in midfield. all the lads are back from holiday so will be about 9 there tonight. will post back here later or tomorrow as there so much interest in this thread
RyanSxi

12th Jul 07 at 10:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

won again last night, score finished 8-4 against quite a decent team aswell. managed to get a hatrick aswell this week

we were 2nd on goal difference before the game so should be 2nd or 3rd still depending on the other game

3 key players out next week tho so hoping to have one of the crapper teams on wednesday.
RyanSxi

18th Jul 07 at 09:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

game tonight, we are still 2nd but playing 3rd tonight with a understrength side. also ive got a bruised foot so unsure as to how much i will be able to play
Jamie Walby

18th Jul 07 at 10:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We won our league on Sunday and came 4th in the Weds league. However, there was a period of 4 weeks of the weds league we were unable to get a team together so forfeited 12 points. If we had won those games we would have won that league by 4 points
RyanSxi

18th Jul 07 at 12:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

we wuda had to have done the same for 2 weeks as nearly every player was on holiday but we managed to get 6 to play it. theres been about 15 players so far that have played in our team
RyanSxi

19th Jul 07 at 08:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

got beat last night final score was 8-3. started well i got the first then we went 2-0 up but then they just outplayed us. plus with my foot being in pain all game i couldnt do much

think we will be 3rd again now

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Carlsberg FC 6-a-side 24 database queries in 0.0100849 seconds