corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » MK3 Astra GSI V6

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author MK3 Astra GSI V6
V6_Nik

User status: Offline
30th Jul 07 at 13:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok there comes a time when u have to move on from the same old pish,its been 6 years of owning vauxhalls from the day i passed my test to this current day.So its time for a change.So regretabley the Astra has to go to make way for a new car.

Here goes:

Model:1994 M reg Astra GSI,Red in colour.9 month MOT and 3 month tax.Sailed through its last MOT which only cost £60 including the price of the MOT.Car runs and starts superb,never missed a beat in the 3mths its been on the road.Mileage of the shell is approx 110k but i will double check.Has the usual factory fitted sunroof,C/L E/W E/M.Also has been fitted with an aftermarket immobliser.

Engine:2.5 V6 24V from a 1995 Cavalier gls.Induction kit,3.0 inlet cams from an Omega(same as fitted to the Vectra GSIs)3.8bar FPR from a 2.6 Vectra GSI(cures the V6 flat spots)F20 gearbox with the lighter flat flywheel.(revs fast)Magnex 6x4 oval backbox.Chrome bonnet lifters.Engine was fitted with a full Gates Timing belt kit prior to being fitted in the astra.Also got new plugs fitted and all new gaskets etc.Mileage is approx 103k which for the v6 is barely run in.
Power is an estimated 190+bhp but not proven.It goes well tho and pulls like a train all the way to the redline in every gear and sounds the bollocks.Also has a red painted engine cover which looks nice.

Exterior:Standard factory fitted GSI bodykit with bigmouthed meshed front bumper and smoked headlights/indicators.16 inch Speedline Allessio 2s sprayed in gloss black and in very good condition.These have 195 45 16 tyres fitted all of which are near enough brand new.Has new plates fitted.MK2 Fiat Punto rear wiper arm for the smooth look.Has a small patch of bubbling paint above the passenger rear sideskirt but its nothing major and hardly noticeable.The rear arches are in immaculate condition for a Phase1 GSI with NO rust at all.

Interior:Leather/vinyl front and rear seats from mk2 Astra in excellent condition with no ripped or broken bolsters.Corsa B SXI leather steering wheel.160 mph electric cavvy v6 clocks(removed from the same car the engine came out so has the exact mileage the engine has done) which do work and dont over read as they run off an ABS sensor.

Brakes and Suspension:284 mm Fiat coupe 4 stud discs with V6 Vectra calliper which have nearly new pads fitted.Standard rear discs.
-60mm front springs with custom rears which are approx -80mm+.Standard shocks(which i would change if i was keeping it as its a wee bit bouncy,nothing i couldnt put up with tho)It dosnt rub at all on full lock or with 3 in the back.

Theres probably lots which i have missed but i will update it if i think of anything else.I have looked after this car since i got it and its been a great car/project but unfortunatly its time to move on.It will be sadly missed by both me and my G/F and i hope the new owner will take as much care of it as i did.

Price:£2800 ono.No swaps unless its German and RWD.

Thanx for looking.
Some pics.....

Pics dont do it justice as they are off a camera fone but u get the idea.

If ur interested come and have a look u wont be dissapointed.No timewasters ot tyre kickers.

Reply,PM or call on 07835194717

[Edited on 30-07-2007 by V6_Nik]
Rob E

30th Jul 07 at 15:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wow that is gorgeous mate, a well deserved free bump
DaveB

30th Jul 07 at 17:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

where you based?
SVM 286

31st Jul 07 at 00:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Love the no swaps rule Nik

Lovely car, always liked these, and with a V6, it's even er

V6_Nik

31st Jul 07 at 13:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Car is located in fife,Scotland.

£2500 takes it away.Cant go any lower.If it dosnt sell i will happily keep it.
mark_gsi

31st Jul 07 at 14:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

amazing car
WATSON

31st Jul 07 at 14:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Selling so soon? you not just had it done? love the look of the car buddy shouldnt have a problem selling up.

one of the best/clean astra's running about i would say
SAL
Premium Member

31st Jul 07 at 17:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fife
DaveB

31st Jul 07 at 22:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

damn, so far away shame.
richc

2nd Aug 07 at 16:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DaveB
damn, so far away shame.

If you truely wanted it you would go and get it!
Jas

2nd Aug 07 at 16:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I want it :O but id have to shift mine first
V6_Nik

3rd Aug 07 at 12:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by WATSON

Selling so soon? you not just had it done? love the look of the car buddy shouldnt have a problem selling up.

one of the best/clean astra's running about i would say

Its been done for a few months mate,and in that 3months its never broke once,it just refuses to even not start.No EM lights etc which is strange for a vaux with an engine swap.TBH its like the engine is ment to be in there.lol.

Ive had lots of folk saying its 1 of the cleanest 1s going about up here.Some folk even think im asking to little for it.I think the price is just right tho.

BTTT 2.5k takes it away.No less,or i will happily keep it if it dosnt sell.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » MK3 Astra GSI V6 25 database queries in 0.0133531 seconds