corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Alternator Problem

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Alternator Problem
ed_jones

User status: Offline
18th Aug 07 at 17:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Had a Alternator test before and it was all oer the place and not giving the correct figures.

If i do have to get a new alternator the chap at the parts shop in wrexham said he needs to see the alternator of the C20XE engine to identify it as there were several types. But space is a bugger in the engine bay and i dont fancy having to rip it out to see if hes got one or not.

Are there any ways i can find out which type it is without having to undo to many things?

Will_Sport

18th Aug 07 at 17:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Maybe buy knowing the age/registration of the car the engine came from.

tis what i had to do at vaux to get my 256mm discs (they wanted to give me ones off an astra the dosey muppets)
ed_jones

19th Aug 07 at 10:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thing is i dont know either as i bought the engine from a donar car.

New Poll