corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Garage Clearout I.C.E

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Garage Clearout I.C.E
2002corsa

User status: Offline
22nd Aug 07 at 21:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its time to clear out some of the stuff in the garage so got a few bits for sale

Alpine CHA-S634 6 disc CD/MP3 Changer.
Details can be found hereCHA-S634

Was in the car for less than 2months and is in near perfect condition, a very few light scratches on the top. Comes complete with box, instructions and all accessories
£115 plus delivery

Rockford Fosgate Power 550x 4 channel amplifier
Details Here Power 550x

Again mint condition with less than 2 months use and boxed complete. This cost £350 when i bought it.
£140 plus delivery

Kicker Comp 12" Sub
Details Sub

Mint condition used 3-4 times
£40 plus delivery

12" Sealed Sub Box

Perfect condition
£25 plus delivery

Would prefer items to be collected as i wouldn't want them damaged in transport and delivery would probably be quite expensive.

Got alot of cables aswell that il try and sort out and a few other bits

Any questions just ask thumbsup
Alex

Edit: Link for amp doesn't work properly but if you follow it then click 4-channel

[Edited on 22-08-2007 by 2002corsa]
2002corsa

User status: Offline
22nd Aug 07 at 21:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Also have a single din corsa c dash plate for sale..Offers

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Garage Clearout I.C.E 25 database queries in 0.0981600 seconds