corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » *C20LET -31 Cosworth Actuator Brackets*

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author *C20LET -31 Cosworth Actuator Brackets*
scooby999

User status: Offline
23rd Aug 07 at 14:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As you may know with the help of my mate whose a fabricator and the guys from the first group buy we managed to design and make the 3" Tophats for the LET engine which will soon be re-avaialble to buy.

I have also designed and had fabricated an acutator bracket for use with most 4wd -31 cosworth actuator. Its made out of high grade 316 brushed s/s, laser cut, bent then the heat shield added. Its designed to fit the std KKK turbo and positioned so no rod extension is needed unless you use the 2wd cossie actuator

Im not sure if these are out there on the market and if they are anywhere near this quality - as the tophat guys will vouch for from his previous work

Pics:

£35 posted for the bracket or

£95 with the actuator pictured (regal one -not even a -31 is £120 + ££ fitting kit)

I have 10 brackets in stock but no actuators as yet. Your be supprised how much boost these actually hold and improve the driveability and power output of the engine.

Email: k11ova@freeuk.com or PM

Paul

The actuators are fully rebuildable incase of failure :beer:

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » *C20LET -31 Cosworth Actuator Brackets* 25 database queries in 0.0059819 seconds