corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » dash bulbs

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author dash bulbs
STEvieXE

User status: Offline
2nd Mar 03 at 20:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi everyone. i need to know where i can get the bulb covers 4 my time display so it will be blue. i done it with a permanent marker but it wears off over time.
viera

3rd Mar 03 at 09:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you will be lucky if you get them from a shop as the only shop i know that sold 'em was maplins and they discontinued them.

Anyhoo, speaking from the experience of others (as i have green) the blue ones don't look good in there anyhow, best thing if you want blue is to get some 'lug & Play' LEDs from someone on here, the look the bollocks mate.

If you still have no luck instead of using a marker, try glass paint from a art shop, this will stay on the bulb.
Matty Hall

3rd Mar 03 at 12:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I painted my buld behind my dash with bulb paint they look bright red now, bit differnet to the usual blue LED's.

New Poll