corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » What places/people/companies should i consider

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author What places/people/companies should i consider
Haimsey
Premium Member

User status: Offline
6th Sep 07 at 18:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

when needing to get a rear window bonded back into a corsa boot lid, and someone to supply and fit the seals for around the edge since they didnt make it out in one piece

Thanks.

Marcy Marc

White Sport Progress Thread
ad-sport

6th Sep 07 at 19:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

r.a.c autowindscreens? r u fully comp? itl only cost you about 50quid thru your insurance
Haimsey
Premium Member

6th Sep 07 at 20:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not fully comp no, its on a seperate boot lid

Marcy Marc

deano87

6th Sep 07 at 21:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I need this done I think. When it rains, my boot carpet is always damp, sometimes sopping in the bottom left corner as you look at it. I thought of just throwing a brick through the window

Don't think the windscreen company will do the inner seal on the actual car though
Haimsey
Premium Member

6th Sep 07 at 21:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my boot has got wet in that same place before doesnt help when you have an mdf floor underneath the boot carpet and it gets wet

Marcy Marc

New Poll