corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » car hesitating badly

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author car hesitating badly
01pearsonj

User status: Offline
12th Sep 07 at 20:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

right it first started about 3 months ago jus hesitating when i set off in first. So i changed the air mass meter and it worked, for about a day. I they changed the spark plugs and again worked for about a day. Then some 1 sugested to buy a proper bosch meter so i bought another meter and again worked for about a day. Now its worse then ever, hesitating all through the rev range and wont go over 70pmh and the engine mangigment light comes on at about 65-70 ish.

any one have an idea of the problem before i take it 2 a garage?
Haimsey
Premium Member

12th Sep 07 at 20:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When my EM light was coming on and it wouldnt go above 70mph it was the EGR valve, more than likely the case with yours. dont quote me though, im not a garage.

You just accelerate and then all of a sudden (around 65-70) you lose all power and then the EM light comes on, after letting off the accelerator it just drives on again...

thats how mine was

[Edited on 12-09-2007 by Haimsey]

Marcy Marc

White Sport Progress Thread
01pearsonj

12th Sep 07 at 20:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

could it be the ecu? because it seems to work for about a day when i change something
01pearsonj

13th Sep 07 at 16:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no 1 else had a problem with there 1.2 16v?
01pearsonj

15th Sep 07 at 08:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
pow
Premium Member

15th Sep 07 at 11:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That problem really does sound like air flow meter problems, exactlywhat my x12xe did.
01pearsonj

15th Sep 07 at 20:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeh thats wot i thought but ive changed it now twice and has done nothing

New Poll