corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Mint Condition Peugeot 106/206 16" GTi Nimrods with Goodyear Eagle F1 Tyres

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Mint Condition Peugeot 106/206 16" GTi Nimrods with Goodyear Eagle F1 Tyres
corsaaa_16v

User status: Offline
19th Sep 07 at 18:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Guaging interest on my wheels. Looking at getting some GTI180 wheels in the next 2 weeks, and obviously that means selling my current wheels. They are excellent condition as can be seen in pics, and all tyres have about 6mm tread as from today, so loads of miles left.

Heres the deal, Im after £300 for them, due to condition and tyres, so if I can find a buyer, then we can agree a deal for as soon as I pick up my 180 wheels. If I cant find a buyer, Il stick them on ebay when Ive bought my wheels, as I know I could get close to £300, if not more, with a good ad.

Heres pics (sorry I have no specific pics of wheels but you get an idea of condition):

Cheers
Dan.H

19th Sep 07 at 18:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

location?
corsaaa_16v

19th Sep 07 at 19:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

burnley, lancashire

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Mint Condition Peugeot 106/206 16" GTi Nimrods with Goodyear Eagle F1 Tyres 25 database queries in 0.5489070 seconds