corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Pro Evo Soccer

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Pro Evo Soccer
Steve
Premium Member

User status: Offline
20th Sep 07 at 15:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I downloaded the demo of PES6 as there is no later ones available, i love it far better than fifa, but im getting frustrated, iv played like 20 games and cant score, i must have had about 6 shots in those games on target, it seems like everytime they get the ball they have loads of space, but everytime i get it iv got nowhere to run, they always end up scoring, any tips?
M4tt_Envoy

20th Sep 07 at 15:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
I downloaded the demo of PES6 as there is no later ones available, i love it far better than fifa, but im getting frustrated, iv played like 20 games and cant score, i must have had about 6 shots in those games on target, it seems like everytime they get the ball they have loads of space, but everytime i get it iv got nowhere to run, they always end up scoring, any tips?

Buy Fifa
Steve
Premium Member

20th Sep 07 at 15:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the latest one is a bit shit tho
PhilC

20th Sep 07 at 15:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

unless you're facing the goal when you shoot, it's not going in.

Also, use a lot less power than you would on fifa... the shooting is a bit more delicate!

and approaching the goal and shooting from 45 degrees works wonders.

[Edited on 20-09-2007 by PhilC]
mikenoncorsa

20th Sep 07 at 15:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Use the right hand button on the bottom of the control pad when you shoot to curl/place the ball. Also after you pass the ball pressthe same button and the player who passed it carries on running. (one two with strikers always gets you clear on goal. Any date on the new one??
22B

20th Sep 07 at 16:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

when shooting hold Right trigger and aim, its not as powerful shot but more accurate, another way to score some crackers is to keep tapping RB, your player will dribble with the ball further in front of him so you can push the ball further ahead and power up your shot while your chasing, watch out though as when you knock it ahead a defender is likely to get the ball. Great game loads of skill moves to learn and master.

Fifa aint in the same league as pro evo, I have fifa 07 and Uefa champs league and they never get played, the players are so unresponsive and the shooting so linear, and I find the players to be absolute idiots. theyve tried to make it like pro evo and its worse than ever
Russ

20th Sep 07 at 17:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

there is no skill moves to learn and master on 360 version, only 360 spin
22B

20th Sep 07 at 17:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Russ
there is no skill moves to learn and master on 360 version, only 360 spin

mate theres 30 tricks I have the PC version and the 360 you can do them all on both, just because you dont know them dont mean they are not there, i'll try and find the list and how to pull them off
22B

20th Sep 07 at 17:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/31560/t831560-tricks-skills-freekicks-tutorial-thread-2/#0

Look in there shows you how to pull them all off, even though the guide might be for PS2 you can still do them on the 360, think there are 30 in total, can be very effective when you know how and when to use them
Russ

20th Sep 07 at 18:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you cant do most of those on 360 fosho
22B

20th Sep 07 at 18:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Russ
you cant do most of those on 360 fosho

you can do them all, quite trick some, all down to timing
Steve
Premium Member

20th Sep 07 at 19:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i give up on this, whenever you try and take the ball off them rarely can you do it, yet they can get the ball off my runing man a piece of piss, none of my players seem to be anywhere decent when i want to pass.

cant even get some practice shooting in as cant get close to the goal.

its a shame because i like the way it plays, but whats the point in a football game where you cant score
22B

20th Sep 07 at 20:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

youve got to work for your goals, pass it around look for openings on the radar on the bottom of the screen. Its very hard to beat the computer going one on one and running at the defence as the computer always anticipates your move, you are harder to tackle when the ball is close to your feet so you want to use your pace in bursts to keep the oppenent guessing. You can also use a few skills to fool them,.

The tackling is all about timing, always wait for them to make the 1st move, dont just run in, try and make runs to cut off their passes, its always tempting to go straight for the tackle but you got to be patient.

The game comes into its own multiplayer its simply awesome. The game goes so in depth for a football game, like the marking, defence, attack tactics, individual player tactics. And when playing a human opponent you can run at the defence more freely and trick them, computer can be very frustrating to play at times, one of those games that is easy to learn but takes a long time to master
Steve
Premium Member

20th Sep 07 at 20:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i wouldnt mind if i could even get a few runs on goal even if i missed, but i cant even get and runs on goal
22B

20th Sep 07 at 20:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
i wouldnt mind if i could even get a few runs on goal even if i missed, but i cant even get and runs on goal

pass it around a bit, dont go for stupid passes, and as soon as youve pressed pass, get the player whos being passed too, to run onto the pass before the defence get to it. Does take a bit of practice, use the through ball (Y) as well, i find that quite handy, and when recieving the ball dont press sprint as it gives you a poor first touch
Russ

20th Sep 07 at 21:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol i rememebr when i bought pes, after 2 days i wanted to take it back it was so frustrating, gets easier mate, worth it if you stick with
22B

20th Sep 07 at 21:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is good but you do need to play against other people to appreciate it, was good fun playing on live till i got banned, thats why I got the pc version
Steve
Premium Member

20th Sep 07 at 21:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how long did it take you guys to score your first goal, im definatly getting closer, the through pass is helping me get more attempts on goal, every time i hit X it seems to go skywards though lol
Hammer

20th Sep 07 at 21:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Steve i imagine you got picked last for football at school with the fat autistic kid, am i correct?
22B

20th Sep 07 at 21:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
how long did it take you guys to score your first goal, im definatly getting closer, the through pass is helping me get more attempts on goal, every time i hit X it seems to go skywards though lol

hold (x) for a split second also hold (RT) at the same time and aim where you want it to go for a more controlled shot, the easiest way to trick the keeper is to hold shoot (x) then tap (a), pressing (a) cancels the shot, you will do a dummy, then have another shot quickly while the keeper is has fallen for the dummy, or just run it round him and tap it in, you only really need to tap (x) i find when your in the box dont hold it, or if you do hold it for a split second

[Edited on 20-09-2007 by 22B]

[Edited on 20-09-2007 by 22B]
Steve
Premium Member

20th Sep 07 at 21:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
Steve i imagine you got picked last for football at school with the fat autistic kid, am i correct?

never played football at school, played for a team

New Poll