corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Dave Creations Corsa B project build

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Dave Creations Corsa B project build
Dave-Creations

User status: Offline
22nd Sep 07 at 13:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well I decided it was about time i got in on this section of the forums, and as my car is coming on in steps, what better time to start a post on the building of my baby.

I first bought her as a 1.0 12v Corsa Champion, on 22 December 2006.
I found these 3 pics on the site where the car came from.

By Boxing day i had de-badged the boot and the doors

New Years Day came and i had fitted a Subwoofer and a Pioneer DVD stereo

pics to follow shortly...

I also started to stock up on spare dash pieces, so i could go about colour coding them with the colour of the car

Then it was time for the serious things to begin, i.e. swapping the standard 13's to 15" Cav Gsi Alloys, and Calibra 256mm discs on the front

After this, i bought 4point Sabelt harnesses, at this point she was still a 1litre!!

Things stayed pretty much like this until around june/july time when a friend came across a 1.416v for sale, i snapped it up, and started getting things together for the change to be done.

The engine was fitted along with the gearbox i had kept from the 1.0 12v engine. A cheap induction kit was fitted to stop crap gettin into the engine, 8v flywheel to help pick up revs quicker, along with the wiring and ECU from a Corsa Gsi. A Sportex De-cat exhaust system was fitted, and a service was done to the engine, bonnet lifters fitted, and i also gave the car a good wash!

Soon afterwards i decided the gammy lexus lights had to be sold, they just didnt suit the image of the car, so went the standard lights again.

Recently i decided to paint some of the smaller parts of the car to get rid of the weathered metal etc, so i bought myself a small tin of Hammerite smooth blue, and a brush, and the results were as follows:

At the same time i decided the stereo and Sub just wern't going to fit in with my plans for the car, so out they came

Random Pics

more pics to follow, just have to upload them first

To Do List

Gsi front bumper (bought)
Irmscher side skirts (bought)
Irmscher rear bumper (bought)
Colour code door handles
Smooth and colour code arches
260mm mk3 Astra Gsi rear brakes (bought)
Red Stuff pads all round
Braided hose lines
Digi dash (bought)
Carbon fibre door cards
Refurb Cav Gsi alloys
Full roll cage
Bucket seats

[Edited on 22-09-2007 by Dave-Creations]

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Dave Creations Corsa B project build 24 database queries in 0.0089562 seconds