corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Upgrade with Original Vauxhall Central Locking

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Upgrade with Original Vauxhall Central Locking
Cheese Man Chris

User status: Offline
1st Oct 07 at 14:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hello everyone,
I want to put central locking into my manual locking corsa (3dr)

I Dont fancy one of those £20 kits off ebay and am wondering if i can rip the central locking from a scrapped corsa, and install it in my beast.

Im confused with issues like:
Is my wiring loom compatible?
Can i use my original key?
Are the mounting holes in the doors?

My corsa has electric windows as standard, and is R reg

Any help is greatly appreciated

New Poll