corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » mobile speed cameras

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author mobile speed cameras
black_corsa_sport

User status: Offline
5th Mar 03 at 23:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think i got caught by one doing bout 34mph in a 30 u reckon im gonna get points?
DanielJ

5th Mar 03 at 23:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

did it flash?
black_corsa_sport

6th Mar 03 at 00:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dunno it was just poking out of the back of a van. someone said that they have to allow a few miles per hour incase the camera moves or something
Geezer

6th Mar 03 at 01:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i reckon you'll be fine. they normally allow u some leway for speedo being off etc, as long as its not dangerous speeding i reckon they should let u off, 34mph is not dangerous and plus its dangerous to keep looking at your speedo to check your going 30 rather than looking at the rd
Lukas

6th Mar 03 at 01:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i heard u get 10% or the speed limit +3 to account for speedos not being 100% accurate i got flashed doing 45 in a 40 and i workedout that 47 and i neva got a letter through!
Tommy

6th Mar 03 at 08:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nah you will be fine
OFcorsa

6th Mar 03 at 08:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats bollox the spedo in acuracy doesn't come into it anymore! My old man was doing 80 on a dual carriage way in cardiff and there was a van sat at the top of the hill.....were waiting on the result. It was when england played wales at rugby inccidently the old man has more points on his license than wales scored that day!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » mobile speed cameras 23 database queries in 0.0092208 seconds