corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 2L Turbo calibra engine

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 2L Turbo calibra engine
Willox

User status: Offline
20th Oct 07 at 17:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

posting for dave..gsi as he hasn't got internet access at the moment but he bought it with the intention to put in his astra gsi but hasn't got the time to go through with it and asked me to advertise it for sale for him.don't really have much information on it but he told me he is looking for about £900 for it so i'm guessing he has most of the parts necessary for the conversion but if there is any genuine interest u2u me and i can point you in the direction of him!

*NOTE* engine is in Aberdeen so would either need to be local or willing to travel to collect it if you want it as far as i know,i will try and help out as much as i can if anyone wants to know anything,cheers

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 2L Turbo calibra engine 25 database queries in 0.0037160 seconds