corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » just a few pics of my car if anyone's browsing

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author just a few pics of my car if anyone's browsing
Ricky352

User status: Offline
8th Nov 07 at 15:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

very very nice motor mate.
Pasky 666

8th Nov 07 at 16:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fuju64

8th Nov 07 at 16:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

many thanks guys. yea the lights do look really dark in pics but in person they dont look so dark, i did smoke them a bit too much really. the break lights and everything still shows up perfectly fine though.

quote:
Originally posted by TheCam
Looks awesome. what do u mean they put wheel balancing weights on the outside of ur rim?

on the lip of the wheel, the part that meets with the tyre wall. i thought they could put the weights on the inside of the wheel, would have looked better.
richc

8th Nov 07 at 17:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Put standard lights on, the black ones dont do ote for it, except help people drive into the back of you.

Otherwise onto a winner
TheCam

8th Nov 07 at 17:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by fuju64

quote:
Originally posted by TheCam
Looks awesome. what do u mean they put wheel balancing weights on the outside of ur rim?

on the lip of the wheel, the part that meets with the tyre wall. i thought they could put the weights on the inside of the wheel, would have looked better.

they should have put the balancing weights on the inside of the wheel. the only problem is if u try and take them off it'l probs take some paint off. lovely lookin car
TomWilly

8th Nov 07 at 17:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looks cool dude, saw you on the ring road the other night

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » just a few pics of my car if anyone's browsing 23 database queries in 0.0403030 seconds