corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » jenvey 45x120mm trumpets

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author jenvey 45x120mm trumpets
williamsvts

User status: Offline
10th Nov 07 at 20:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bought these off ebay a few months ago but they are too small i need 48mm trumpets.
They are as above 45mm x 120mm very long trumpets will fit corsa with dth bodies or multi throttle kit with the manifold machined so they sit at a slight angle.
They are in mint condition havent even been on a running car yet. there are a few small scratches on the sides where they have been rattling off each other in the box but thats all.
They are about £20 each + vat off jenvey i will sell them for £60 inc postage.
ps. i dont know how to post pics on here so if there is any interest i will send a pic to your phone if need be.
thanks
Dave A
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

10th Nov 07 at 20:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ill give you £40 for them if you drop them in at Vsport.

[Edited on 10-11-2007 by Dave A]
williamsvts

10th Nov 07 at 20:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

am sure i can get more than that like.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » jenvey 45x120mm trumpets 25 database queries in 0.1092861 seconds