corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South East » My Lil car

New Poll
  <<  2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author My Lil car
LiL_AnGeL

User status: Offline
23rd Oct 07 at 23:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 87dannyboy
im not really into bodykits but i must say i like the way ur arches are smoothed into the car. its a good look. get some smoked side repeaters.

I have them already, been on the car ages now, just haven got recent pico

Cars gettin fixed Sat morning,, either get it done today in white fibre or wait the extra few days and the guy will be able to get some black gel in, he said using that i wont have to get it sprayed in a hurry, wont notice.
LiL_AnGeL

12th Nov 07 at 09:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Car has got to go back into a body shop

Some f**Kin C**T decided he wanted to open his door while i was drivin past. Took my wing mirror off and a small chunk out of the rear quater.. Annoying as my front wing had passed him before he opened the door it was a 4 by 4

Pulled over to go over to get his details and the fooker drove off.

Doesn matter to much as i was having the rear sparyed again, but it just isnt the point..
Fro

12th Nov 07 at 09:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh dear

<<  2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South East » My Lil car 24 database queries in 0.0143671 seconds