corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » my mot results

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author my mot results
James_DT

User status: Offline
17th Nov 07 at 19:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by pow
My mate had a dodgy airbag in his Corsa, it didnt work thus putting the lighton. We tried EVERYTHING to make the bulb go out, reset the ECU, Airbag ECU unpluged etc. In the end, I got a 9V bulb, 9V battery and a device that lit up an LED (desoldered the LED and put the 9V bulb in place) when it was provided with current, then switched off 3 seconds later - some kids xmas toy i think - poiundland.

Wired to ignition live, taped light to back of insrument cluster, tucked battery etc behind dash - job was a goodun.

Bodgery

[Edited on 17-11-2007 by pow]

The airbag light isn't a failure.
I wouldn't want to bodge something for my ABS light though - I'd want to know why it wasn't working and I'd want it fixed.
pow
Premium Member

User status: Offline
17th Nov 07 at 19:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

WTF

OMG I spent AGES on that.

Id do the same with the ABS light. I know how to cadence brake and it would work if you didnt have time.

Of course i'd get the problem fixed!

[Edited on 17-11-2007 by pow]

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » my mot results 23 database queries in 0.0138760 seconds