corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Parking Ticket!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Parking Ticket!
chris_uk
Premium Member

User status: Offline
18th Nov 07 at 22:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i went to a pay n display carpark bought my ticket and when i came back i had a parking ticket..

the ticket was clearly displayed!

do i have to write in?
Ben G

18th Nov 07 at 22:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

take a picture of the ticket as it will have the time on it.

contest it, should get off as they have to take a photo with the ticket on your car
Tommy L

18th Nov 07 at 22:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you get a certain amount of time to go get your display thing iirc.
chris_uk
Premium Member

18th Nov 07 at 22:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so if i take a pic of the ticket and the parking ticket and send it in i should get off?

Ben G

18th Nov 07 at 22:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

phone them up, calling them cunts, tell them you clearly had a valid ticket on display in the car, then see what they say.
deano87

18th Nov 07 at 22:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Did you get the parking ticket in the space of walking from the car to get the pay and display ticket, or get the parking ticket whilst your car was parked there, with valid ticket?!
chris_uk
Premium Member

18th Nov 07 at 22:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got it while the ticket was on display..

it took me about 30 seconds to get the ticket from the machine and 30 secs to get back to the car!

deano87

18th Nov 07 at 22:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh, well, they shouldn't have given you the parking ticket then

Do what everyone else says, take a picture of the pay & display ticket. Should have the time you arrived on it. You wasn't parked over 2 lines or something. So car parks are strict with how/where you park. . .
chris_uk
Premium Member

18th Nov 07 at 22:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i know but the carpark is just a big cobbly carpark. nothing with lines or anything special. im just going to phone them and see what they say.
Carl

19th Nov 07 at 17:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if they dont remove it, ask them for photographic evidence that it was you driving the car that got the ticket. If they haven't got that they can't do you for it anyway as they don't know who the contract is with. This only works for non-council type parking companies where you are under no obligation as the registered keeper, to disclose who was driving.
MatG

19th Nov 07 at 21:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Chris was it a council run car park or a private company?

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Parking Ticket! 23 database queries in 0.0863171 seconds