corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » 16s vs. 17s

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 16s vs. 17s
S21NMP

User status: Offline
10th Mar 03 at 19:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If I can't remove my arches due to the skirts being bonded on top, I'll probably have to go with 16 inch wheels

Does anyone have any close up pics of a corsa lowered 40mm on 16 and 17's so I can compare the difference?

Cheers!
Andy GSi

10th Mar 03 at 21:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

here is mine, dropped 40mm on 17" wiv NO scrubbing at all, arches have not been modded at all

Robertio_uk

10th Mar 03 at 21:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wot wheels are they? tyre size? et?
dig dave2811

10th Mar 03 at 21:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

look how low it is soon my car will be lowered 40mm on 16's witha body kit it will be bloody low
dig dave2811

10th Mar 03 at 21:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how caerful do u have to go over bumps and pot holes. is there any steep slopes that u cant get over
Andy GSi

11th Mar 03 at 09:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the wheels r dare VT1's with 205/40/17 et 45, toyo proxes on!!! i haven't done NO arch work at all, its great can fit ppl in the back as well. only thing that catches is the front bumper.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » 16s vs. 17s 24 database queries in 0.0096149 seconds