corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Khan fight

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Khan fight
Marc

User status: Offline
8th Dec 07 at 22:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well that lasted long
Toby
Premium Member

8th Dec 07 at 22:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

won meplenty of pennies
Nath

8th Dec 07 at 22:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This thread has already out lived it
Dan
Premium Member

8th Dec 07 at 22:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what u have on it corsab??

Adult GiftsClick here to vist us
Toby
Premium Member

8th Dec 07 at 22:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

10er amir to win, 5er not to last 12 rounds, 5er on figth to end within rounds 1-3 and i put 2 quid on amir first round knock out, based purly on his last fight and he pulled it off again, ended up with bout 50 quid from 22 so happy guna put winnings on hatton
Dan
Premium Member

8th Dec 07 at 22:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

read the 1+ goal post, follow the crew... ive turned 30 into 160

Jamie

8th Dec 07 at 22:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dan

Dan
Premium Member

8th Dec 07 at 22:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

jamie, whats ure msn? r u m3xed?

Toby
Premium Member

8th Dec 07 at 22:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dan

im alreay there thought my luck was up with everton over nigth but they pulled it out, and went with newcastle today
Jakey
Premium Member

9th Dec 07 at 08:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CorsaB4ever
10er amir to win, 5er not to last 12 rounds, 5er on figth to end within rounds 1-3 and i put 2 quid on amir first round knock out, based purly on his last fight and he pulled it off again, ended up with bout 50 quid from 22 so happy guna put winnings on hatton

Wasn't such a good idea in the end.
Carl

9th Dec 07 at 10:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That Khan fight was a joke, that other fighter had arms about as long as a flid.
Toby
Premium Member

9th Dec 07 at 10:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CorsaSriLad
quote:
Originally posted by CorsaB4ever

Wasn't such a good idea in the end.

, still won money, i said it would end in 10-12 round and wouldnt last the full 12
Tom

9th Dec 07 at 11:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The whole promoting thing is shit for boxing. I fail to see how building kahn up by putting him in such 'competitive' (best boxer in weight in britain ) bouts is going to help him learn? I understand a boxers record is key but imo khan is at the top of his game now and frank warren is adament he will not be the youngest ever world champion

Why not do his best to push for top fights for him while he's got so much appetite to fight

Will probably have to wait another 6 months to see another minutes worth of boxing now
Toby
Premium Member

9th Dec 07 at 12:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tom
The whole promoting thing is shit for boxing. I fail to see how building kahn up by putting him in such 'competitive' (best boxer in weight in britain ) bouts is going to help him learn? I understand a boxers record is key but imo khan is at the top of his game now and frank warren is adament he will not be the youngest ever world champion

Why not do his best to push for top fights for him while he's got so much appetite to fight

Will probably have to wait another 6 months to see another minutes worth of boxing now

agreed kahn needs a challenge, not just these knock you out in a minute stuff
Carl

9th Dec 07 at 13:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tom

I agree Tom, it's bollox. If you are good, which it is clear Khan is, then just skip the monkeys and get fighting someone who can fight back. I've lost interest now, everytime they say that this will be his toughest test so far. Who is he going to fight next, someone already in a coma?
C2RL R

9th Dec 07 at 14:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i went outside for a smoke as the fight started. thought the first round was gonna be shite!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Khan fight 25 database queries in 0.0147891 seconds