corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » How to adjust images..

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author How to adjust images..
nik

User status: Offline
23rd Dec 07 at 21:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

..Say take a normal picture. How can I blank/white out everything apart from the actual item I was taking a picture of, say a chair
JonnyJ

24th Dec 07 at 00:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Duplicate your image layer, turn that B&W then use a layer mask to erase out the bit you dont want B&W
Butler

24th Dec 07 at 00:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Blank out in what way? You want to delete the background altogether? Or you want the subject in focus and background blurred?
JonnyJ

24th Dec 07 at 01:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ah read wrong, so basically you want a white background for an item? Draw round the item with the pen tool or lasso tool, once connected back up to the start, right click, make selection, then command+shift+I inverses the selection, now just fill the selection with white
nik

24th Dec 07 at 10:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers, yeah just delete the back ground completely

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » How to adjust images.. 24 database queries in 0.0044072 seconds