corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » various cars f/s

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author various cars f/s
baza31

User status: Offline
28th Dec 07 at 15:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Astra bertone convertible
silver
extreamly tidy and a very nice car to drive
£6300

Impreza type r sti - S reg, done 72k, from what i am aware its pushing around 380bhp- the car is extramly fast and immaculate throughout. I want around 7k for this.

Impreza uk2000 Turbo- I have only used this about 10 times , mica blue , full grey leather interia , dvd player etc, the car paintwork is sound but the car could do with a good polish and clean throughout, the car has been parked up for about 6 months and has since run out of tax + test. The car has had engine rebuild and has fair bit of service history- want £2500

reason I am wanting shut of these is to make way for a RR sport in the new year. If you want to know any more or want pics just ask.

cheers
Ben

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » various cars f/s 25 database queries in 0.0275319 seconds