corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Corsa Front Hubs

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa Front Hubs
JM_16v

User status: Offline
29th Dec 07 at 17:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i need new wheel bearings for the XE corsa

so i might do the whole hub myself as its nice and easy. what ones will fit and how much they cost new
adam.d

29th Dec 07 at 19:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what hubs do you have?
JM_16v

29th Dec 07 at 19:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

havent looked on the existing i was going to get prices on whole new hubs to replace instead of payign someone tp d the bearing
Limecat
Banned

29th Dec 07 at 23:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I can't understand the above post.

Unless the hub has been taken out for a Harry Hockley conversion then any front Corsa bearing is fine as the drive flange on the GSI (if using GSI shafts) is the same OD where the bearing is a tolerance fit as a turned down Astra GTE drive flange (thats all a 'Big block' hub is).

No point buying new hubs for it if thats what you are getting at as you will struggle to do it yourself, even with an oven a freezer, a big socket and a fuck off hammer! Just pay someone to press the old ones off and the new ones on.

New Poll