corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Fox RS5 18x8 alloys, 5x114.3 ET35

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Fox RS5 18x8 alloys, 5x114.3 ET35
namkeaps

User status: Offline
5th Jan 08 at 17:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fox RS5 18x8 alloys, 5x114.3 ET35

Fox RS5 18x8 alloys, 5x114.3 ET35

3 x Toyo Proxie T1-R - all lots of tread
1 x Part worn - lots of tread (had to put part worn on in a rush due to puncture )

Wheels are in very good condition with very minimal curbing on one wheel as per picture at the bottom, and one small mark in the other picture, i've not had a proper look at this but it may rub out for all I know. Some slight bubbling in the paint on one wheel but still look fine.

Wheels have only been washed with a cloth and bodywork shampoo, will come up cleaner with some wheel acid and some elbow grease

Slot straight onto a S14 or a S14a no problems at all with no rubbing, will fit other cars too :yes:

£400 collection only from Wirral

Catch me on msn misteradam@msn.com

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Fox RS5 18x8 alloys, 5x114.3 ET35 25 database queries in 0.0094929 seconds