corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » CORSA C20LET TURBO BREAKING.... Engine,box,phase 4 ecu,diff,carbon bonnet,roll cage...

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author CORSA C20LET TURBO BREAKING.... Engine,box,phase 4 ecu,diff,carbon bonnet,roll cage...
S.A Corsa

User status: Offline
   5th Jan 08 at 13:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Due to the fact that i am changing careers i will have no where to store my corsa anymore, so everything must go.

C20let engine. Very sweet engine,just had new timing belt kit and pullies,new cool running thermostat and service. complete with standard ecu (EDS Phase 4 available at extra £300) complete loom and hoses.Please note the engine does not include a turbo as i have removed it expecting to get a garret instead, However all piper work is still there

F28 gear box with mtec fwd conversion fitted also the box has been stripped down 700 miles ago and a quaife lsd fitted, Mint box no whines or crunches. Reciepts to prove all work parts and fitting

Also all things needed to fit the engine into a corsa B.

Fk coilovers, 2.0 16v brakes with reddot grooved discs and pads,machined hubs and fat shafts, front mount intercooler, pacet fan,tie bar lowering kit, engine and gear box mounts, fuel pump etc etc all parts where bought brand new from Griffin Autosports and covered only 1200 miles.

Will take £2000 for the lot no offers anyone knows this is VERY cheap to start with.

Located in C0.Durham (Near Newcastle upon Tyne)

Please dont u2u me as i dont have internet access atm instead please

contact me on 07702747350 Charlie. Thanks

Also have

C20LET EDS Phase 4 ecu £300

C20LET steel rods and arp 2000 bolts still new in box £250

Corsa B carbon fiber bonnet very good fit and quality £250

Corsa B sparco bolt/weld in full FIA approved roll cage never fitted payed £520 will accept £300

Semi smooth tail gate. Welded very good quality in 2k primer ready to paint £100

Please contact Charlie on 07702747350 (u2u will not be replied to. Sorry)

Thanks again

[Edited on 05-01-2008 by S.A Corsa]
danward

5th Jan 08 at 13:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pics of cage?
sumner2k3

5th Jan 08 at 14:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

very interested in bonnet, pics please? also, will you post?
S.A Corsa

6th Jan 08 at 14:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

can post,to fragile sorry
midlandvauxhalls

8th Jan 08 at 01:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by S.A Corsa

F28 gear box with mtec fwd conversion fitted also the box has been stripped down 700 miles ago and a quaife lsd fitted, Mint box no whines or crunches. Reciepts to prove all work parts and fitting

[Edited on 05-01-2008 by S.A Corsa]

Gearbox is not mint, i travelled 300miles tonight too fetch it and the casing has broke off when the rear mount bolts on so box is only good too go back into a cav or calibra, total waste of time and didnt even meantion this on phone, just said its mint and nothing wrong, thanks for nothing.

[Edited on 08-01-2008 by midlandvauxhalls]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » CORSA C20LET TURBO BREAKING.... Engine,box,phase 4 ecu,diff,carbon bonnet,roll cage... 25 database queries in 0.3384380 seconds