corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Servicing and repairs for VAG cars plus tracker installation and tyres for all cars (South central)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Servicing and repairs for VAG cars plus tracker installation and tyres for all cars (South central)
Mattb

User status: Offline
18th Jan 08 at 18:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Basically im on the hunt for some weekend work to try and pay off some debt.

What im offering is Servicing and repairs for VAG vehicles of all ages at well under the price it would cost from a main dealer. Plus i can also supply and fit tyres at a decent rate, and i am also qualified to fit trackers (both monitor and horizon).
I can service and repair non VAG cars, but have extreemly limited diagnosis equipment outside of VAG.

I work for a VW main dealer so have access to all the workshop equipment including VAS 5051/2 diagnosis equipment and ELSA.

I am based in Little chalfont in buckinghamshire.

What can i offer?

Anything from a lube service to full 40k services and cambelts (including longlife services)
Brake fluid changes
Air conditioning system servicing and repairs
Diagnosis and repair of engine and electrical faults
Clutches
Brakes
Suspension work including full 4 wheel alignments with front and rear toe and camber adjustment
Tyres supplied and fitted of any (up to 22 inch)
Tracker fitment

You get the idea

Some rough prices:

Full 40k service £200 inc parts (main dealer aprox £370)
Cambelts from £100 upto around £260 for a 1.8 turbo / 2.0 16v diesel (main dealer starts at around £260 to £480)
Brake fluid change £30 (main dealer £70)
Air con service £40 (main dealer £100)

I should add the going rate in this area is around £115 p/h plus vat i work at around £30 - £40

I know most of you own corsas, but parents relatives freinds may have VWs send me a u2u or post here.

Thanks to Ian for letting me post this up

Matt

[Edited on 18-01-2008 by Mattb]

[Edited on 18-01-2008 by Mattb]
Mattb

19th Jan 08 at 11:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

upski...
jr

19th Jan 08 at 13:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well worth speaking to matt, not many techs that would worl from home that have had thousands of pounts in training spent on them, and all up to date eqipment etc

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Servicing and repairs for VAG cars plus tracker installation and tyres for all cars (South central) 25 database queries in 0.0144839 seconds