corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » LET Into Diesel Corsa Wiring please???

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author LET Into Diesel Corsa Wiring please???
Novaneil

User status: Offline
23rd Apr 07 at 20:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im sure this has been covered a Million times before but i've done a quick search and not found the answer.....

LET into Corsa Diesel Van.... Could someone please run through which wires go where???

Cheers

Neil
Novaneil

22nd Jan 08 at 10:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its now finally time to get round to this job but after a quick look through the 1.7 Corsa Diesel's Loom is completely different to that of any other Corsa/Nova i've converted before.... Without looking through the Haynes Wiring diagrams for 2 hours can someone give me a quick run down of the wires I need please?

Cheers

Neil
luke85

22nd Jan 08 at 14:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thick red - battery,
thin black - igntion switched feed (comes out of the LET loom neat the coil and needs to be extended back to the drivers footwell),
thick red/blue - fuel pump,
brown/blue - ecu light.
thin green - rev counter

Those are the basics to get it to start and are just matching colour to colour (assuming you have got the corsa starter loom connected to the engine) After that its just colour for colour matching for the extra wires you may or may not need:

[Edited on 22-01-2008 by luke85]

New Poll