corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa 1.2 - Kent - 96k Apache Gold - Standard Trip Model £750 ONO

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa 1.2 - Kent - 96k Apache Gold - Standard Trip Model £750 ONO
drax

User status: Offline
22nd Jan 08 at 20:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Owned this for around 3 years, maybe abit more, never had any problems or dramas.

Have used it mainly to get to maidstone, where I went to college and now work. So has done around 40 miles a day of motorway / dual carridgeway. Have driven to Southampton in it a few times and other places on long trips, never had any problems or situations.

Just fitted a new alternator belt as the old one was squeeling and starting to look abit aged.

Replaced the HT leads last Autumn

Around 96k Miles

Apache Gold in colour

DTM Mirrors, were on the car when I bought it.

CD Player

New tyres all round last January, just had one replaced as it took a nail in it on the way to work.

Colour Coded bumpers, painted by a Mitsubishi garage, had bought the car like it.

Last owner was a valet so had been kept in good condition before me

Service history, and has been taken good care of by a local mobile mechanic for the last 2 years

Tax & Tested till just before May

Need a quick sale as Im due to pick up my new car this weekend, and insure it as well or ast least as soon as possible so need extra money to cover the mortgage.

Looking for £750 O.N.O.

Please pm me on here to discuss or for my phone number to call and discuss.

Picture of it from the summer

[Edited on 22-01-2008 by drax]

[Edited on 22-01-2008 by drax]
drax

26th Jan 08 at 10:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

SOLD
j10E W

26th Jan 08 at 11:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

:O my first car
flybikeslee

26th Jan 08 at 21:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

gingaaaaa

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa 1.2 - Kent - 96k Apache Gold - Standard Trip Model £750 ONO 25 database queries in 0.0117090 seconds