corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Brand New 3rd gen !ipod nano's 8GB, brand new £100 delivered

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Brand New 3rd gen !ipod nano's 8GB, brand new £100 delivered
Carl

User status: Offline
29th Jan 08 at 15:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right I have a mate that can get hold of nano 8gb's and classic 160gb, So here is the ad for the nano 8gb ones. Unsure of the colour, at the minute the ones he has are electric blue, but I have to order them and he picks up weekly so can't specify colour.

Doubt you will find a brand new one anywhere cheaper. Cheque prefered, that way I can order it whilst its processing and get it sent out, otherwise its paypal, but it won't be instant postage until he picks a batch up, then it will be first class recorded straight out. I've dealt with quite a few people on here so I'm sure someone will testify to me being an honest person.

Heres the boring bit for anyone that wants the spec;

BRAND NEW IN SEALED BOX

COMES WITH:

Apple Ipod Nano 8GB

Apple Earphones

USB 2.0 Cable

Dock adapter for use with Universal Dock

Quick Start guide

Specifications

• Holds up to 2,000 songs
• Holds up to 5 hours of video
• Holds up to 7,000 photos
• Up to 24 hours of battery life for music playback
• Up to 5 hours of battery life for video playback
• 2-inch (diagonal) LCD display
• Ports: dock connector, stereo mini jack
• Play video on TV (requires optional components)
• Charges and syncs via USB
• Works with Mac OS X or Windows XP/Vista
• Syncs contacts, calendars and to-do lists
• Anodized aluminum top and polished stainless steel back
• Languages include Dutch, English, German, Italian, Norwegian, Spanish, Swedish and many more
Carl

User status: Offline
30th Jan 08 at 23:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Brand New 3rd gen !ipod nano's 8GB, brand new £100 delivered 25 database queries in 0.0109091 seconds