corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Sports relief 14thmarch-16th ideas?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Sports relief 14thmarch-16th ideas?
Carl

User status: Offline
1st Feb 08 at 11:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone doing anything for it?
I'm looking for ideas as I'm currently working vuluntary in health and wellbeing in a charity in Barnsley that runs the leisure centres so have loads of resources available, and could probably access pretty much anything in Barnsley through it, so seems a shame to to do anything. Anyone got any ideas, something a bit different that getting loads of people to run a mile, something more fun based needed I reckon.
Cosmo

1st Feb 08 at 11:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Olympic torch style baton passing around Barnsley.
Carl

1st Feb 08 at 11:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

10 lighters for a quid off the market all linked up?
richardworrall
Premium Member

1st Feb 08 at 19:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im putting my name down for the 6-mile run.
Carl

2nd Feb 08 at 12:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by richardworrall
im putting my name down for the 6-mile run.

If I can't think of anything I'm going to sign up for that and get a few others involved, just seems a waste to waste all the resources and potential money making for the charity. Is it just 6 x the 1 mile course or will they have a 3 and a 6 mile course too do you know?
richardworrall
Premium Member

2nd Feb 08 at 13:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

each location is different, check the website for how you nearest is being done.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Sports relief 14thmarch-16th ideas? 24 database queries in 0.0085759 seconds