corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Has Anyone...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Has Anyone...
Gibbon

User status: Offline
   3rd Feb 08 at 18:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bought some dash/speedo LEDS from coolleds??

2 of mine have gone already, including one in the speedo... and its been like 6 months since I put them in...

I wouldnt complain but these are LEDS that lasted 6 months and the original BULBS lasted 10 years!

Reakon they're loose or something? or are LED's shit or something?
Gibbon

3rd Feb 08 at 19:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone?
dan-sport

3rd Feb 08 at 19:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

that shouldn't happen just take them out and push the metal bits the hold the bulbs in down alittle bit thats what i did and mine started to work again
Adam C
Premium Member

3rd Feb 08 at 20:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have had similar problems before, and I juts think it was down to cheapo led's which were badly made.

Have bought some from UltimateMod's on ebay, he seems a little bit more expensive than others but I have had no problems with the LED's I bought from him.

My Arden Blue Astra GSi MK4 on BBS LM's Project Thread

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Has Anyone... 24 database queries in 0.1861770 seconds