corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » jokes

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author jokes
dragoncorsa

User status: Offline
   18th Mar 03 at 14:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What do you call a smart blonde? A golden retriever

A police officer pulls over a bloke for driving erratically. He goes up to his window and asks the man to blow into a breathalyser. The man replies, `Sorry, officer I can`t do that. I`m an asthmatic. I`ll have a really bad attack. `Okay,` says the copper. `Come down to the station and give a blood sample.` `I can`t do that either. I am a haemophiliac. I`ll bleed to death.` The rozzer scratches his head. `In that case, we`d better get a urine sample.` `I`m sorry officer I can`t do that either. I`m diabetic. I`ll get really low blood sugar.` `Alright then, I need you to come out here and walk this white line.` `I can`t do that, officer.` `Why not?` `Because I`m too pissed.`

A blonde is driving along the M1 when she sees another blonde sitting in the middle of a field rowing a boat. She leans out the window and yells, `It`s blondes like you who give us all a bad name. If I could swim I`d go out there and beat the crap out of you!`

Three blondes are stranded on an island. A genie appears and offers each one a wish. The first blonde asks to be intelligent. Instantly, her hair turns brown and she swims off the island. The next one asks to be even more intelligent than the previous one. Instantly, her hair turns black and she builds a boat and sails off the island. The third blonde asks to become even more intelligent than the previous two. The fairy turns her into a man, and he walks across the bridge.

old but still funny!
Chris@Speedfreex

User status: Offline
18th Mar 03 at 14:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quality

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » jokes 23 database queries in 0.0085940 seconds