corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Golf GTi MK2 8 Valve £350ono Taxed and MOTd

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Golf GTi MK2 8 Valve £350ono Taxed and MOTd
willhouse

User status: Offline
5th Feb 08 at 22:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im getting rid of my winter run about, even though its still winter. ha ha.

I bought it before christmas for £650, but its done well for me and i dont have a use for it now, so it can go as ive seen some other cars i fancy.

Bit of a spec.

G Reg Golf GTi 8 Valve
Atlas Grey
Big Bumper
193k (but reciepted VW engine at 138k)
Tax till end of June.
MOT till August i think.
Nearly all the history is there from what i can gather (not looked at it all as there is a big folder full)
Lowered on nearly new suspension
Good tread tyres all round, loads left on them all, and all uniroyals
G60 Arches
Crystal Crosshair headlights.
Blitz Chip
K&N Filter
and it has a full system on it bar the standard back box that is on at the minute, but the car comes with the magnex DTM backbox to match the rest of the system.

Doesnt like cold starts, and is a bit tappy, but runs absolutely fine, and ive been able to rely on it everyday since ive had it to get me from a to b without any problems.
Body work is not amazing, few scratches on the bonnet, few rust blemishes around the car, but you cant really ask for a pristene car for £350

Car is located in sheffield.

telephone number is 07886741785

email wil_howse@hotmail.com

more pictures here

http://www.southyorkshiredubs.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4370

one last point that i forgot to mention, its got a meta alarm system, but the central locking sometimes works and other times doesnt, can be locked on the key though of course, and it leaks a bit in the passenger side, not had time to trace it though, but again, for a £350ono car, you cant really complain.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Golf GTi MK2 8 Valve £350ono Taxed and MOTd 25 database queries in 0.0051119 seconds