corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » euro kinda looking rims in 15" not stupid offset?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author euro kinda looking rims in 15" not stupid offset?
Stokie Dave

User status: Offline
6th Feb 08 at 17:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't want the whole hog euro look but after thinking about swapping car and finding absolutely nothing worth buying for the money so far, I need mine to look different and catch my eye again (or swap to a different coloured minter corsa! lol).

Was looking at this car as always liked these wheels:

I reckon something like that, some pressed plates, full debadging etc my car would look kinda cool (I'd like it anyway) - do people know of reasonably priced "euro look" kinda wheels with a good offset around 42-49? Wouldn't wanna drop below 42, 7" wide max really... Any second hand stuff I should be searching for on ebay? Makes and models etc.

Cheers guys
jimmy 2.1

User status: Offline
6th Feb 08 at 19:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Those wheels once used to be on my van.

I can confirm they are 7" wide with an offset of ET35

I bought them off Ebay about 2 years ago and painted the centres black. Running them with 165/50/15 tyres would give them a slight stretch and aid any scrubbing problems.

[Edited on 06-02-2008 by jimmy 2.1]

New Poll