corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » GIBBS and others who want wheels!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author GIBBS and others who want wheels!
Cosmo

User status: Offline
18th Mar 03 at 11:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

GIBBS I havent got back to you yet about the wheels as I have been trying to negotiate with the various manufacturers about becoming dealers for them in the UK, as can then offer a lot cheaper prices instead of going through a middle man. This has taken sometime however, as a lot a sort out with them!

So...for anyone who wants wheels in the next week/week 1/2 then take a look at www.branzach.com I will offer exceptionally low prices on these wheels as it will be the first customer shipment.

And for anyone else who wants me to hurry up with other US manufcaturers U2U or email me which ones you are interested in and I will push them along!

Cheers,
Craig

Samurai Tuning
SamuraiTuning@aol.com
Cosmo

User status: Offline
18th Mar 03 at 20:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

also got a load of styling stuff on sale too for the next week and a bit!

About 50+ kits for civics and likewise!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » GIBBS and others who want wheels! 23 database queries in 0.0070362 seconds