corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » One of my first shots using RAW

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author One of my first shots using RAW
Rob E

User status: Offline
15th Feb 08 at 00:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We had a really low lying fog on the Sunday just gone and when the moon came out it looked stunning. Here is a couple of photos I managed to take (Have tweaked the original raw file)

I tried to photoshop the moon's movement out but everytime I tried it was blatently obvious

Heres anoter of Conwy castle from the top of my garden.

Both of these were taken with a Tamaron 300mm marco lense, any hints/tips to improve or where you think i could improve please
Fonz
Premium Member

15th Feb 08 at 01:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wow nice shots
Hoddo

15th Feb 08 at 01:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tasty shots. one suggestion is to not over contrast, the blues & reds of the lights seem to have distorted and pixelated a slightly.

For a first attempt though
Rob E

15th Feb 08 at 01:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers guys, yeah that was my thoughts about the second one but in a way i kind of like the effect if i get time tomorrow i might have a fiddle on photoshop and see if i can desaturate the lights a bit
paul.mitchell1984

15th Feb 08 at 01:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

moon looks fake but cant put finger on why, like them though

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » One of my first shots using RAW 24 database queries in 0.0116830 seconds