corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » can some1 photoshop my car ???

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author can some1 photoshop my car ???
RichR
Premium Member

User status: Offline
19th Mar 03 at 13:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I want it in a hammerite gold finish, its jaffs idea not mine, so if ne1 takes the piss out of ne1s style, just remember whos idea it was
jaffa

19th Mar 03 at 13:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looks better than your corsa
RichR
Premium Member

19th Mar 03 at 13:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ha ha, thinking about dropping the 124 engine into the corsa actually, and my interior into the 124, still look better than urs though>>>>

oh I dnt want no crappy photoshops, want a pro one doing, need to know what it'll look like

[Edited on 19-03-2003 by LiVe LeE]
RichR
Premium Member

19th Mar 03 at 13:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

and if ne 1 can do one of those Icy-esque cartoon things(the kool art ones) id appreciate it,
the jug

19th Mar 03 at 13:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

beautiful as it is mate, u ought to leave it standard, you'll spoil it modding it, i mean look at that re 'go faster' stripe!!!!!!!!

Tom
RichR
Premium Member

19th Mar 03 at 13:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no its gotta go gold, and I mean everythin wheels included, me a jaffa gonna do it on the 14th April

neway its already modded, cant u tell it used to be my corsa, well I decided to go extreme on the modding, crashed it into a wall, got an elephant to sit on the bonnet.......... bet u know where this is going. well it ended up looking like a 206, and I though bugger it so out came the angle grinder

nehow, how r u tom, long time since Ive spoken to u, u still at keel, hows it all going?

[Edited on 19-03-2003 by LiVe LeE]

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » can some1 photoshop my car ??? 23 database queries in 0.0099618 seconds