corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Carribic Corsi GSI XE Lreg 1ST with £1000 gets it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Carribic Corsi GSI XE Lreg 1ST with £1000 gets it!!!!!!!!!!!!
lee.keefy

User status: Offline
16th Feb 08 at 17:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

here is my corsa xe,i've really fell out with it after spending a shed load of money on it and still having a few problems!,the car has no MOT but i've listed the things that will cause problems.

i do want a quick sale so offers around £1300 invited

i'll list the bad bits first then you can read the good bits.

Bad bits

rust on bootlid and bonnet(pics)

cracked screen.

needs rear shoes as the pedal travels.

idles at 1500 rpm,no idea why!

few marks here and there,nothing other than what you'd expect for year.

Now the good bits.......

fully rebuilt XE engine,completely lightened and balanced throughout with rebuilt head and new rings in a rebored block.arp bolts used.

full gmax kit

powercap

new disks and pads

new wheel bearings and ball joint/track rod ends

new 2 1/2" exhaust.

full set of 195/45/15 tyres(not shown)

the car is in very good condition apart from the niggly bits i've listed and is well worth a look.

any interest u2u me your number and i'll be glad to call you and answer any questions you may have.

viewing is recommended and is welcome anytime.

Lee

[Edited on 16-02-2008 by lee.keefy]

[Edited on 17-02-2008 by lee.keefy]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Carribic Corsi GSI XE Lreg 1ST with £1000 gets it!!!!!!!!!!!! 25 database queries in 0.2874839 seconds