corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Electric windows

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Electric windows
rich@ukmodded

User status: Offline
   21st Feb 08 at 09:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi all,
recently my driver side window has suddenly desided to occasionally just stop working! (not very good when i have just parked up and cant leave my window open)

The window SHOULD auto scroll too, it did when i first got the car but now its just moving as much as i press the button, but now it sometimes dont even work.

Anyone know why this is and how to fix it????????

Thanks in advance.
pow
Premium Member

21st Feb 08 at 09:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Something about the window knowing what it "up" and what is "down".

Look it up in the manual
Cheese Man Chris

21st Feb 08 at 09:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The auto scroll will stop working for a while if u disconnect the battery, and it takes a while to learn how to do it again. So if u dont disconnect your battery for a while (like a week or so) it will eventually carry on "auto scrolling"

As for not working all the time, maby you have a bad connection, try taking the switch out and looking for damaged wires.
rich@ukmodded

21st Feb 08 at 10:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hmmm well there were no problems before and i have not disconnected the battery at all
Simon_16v

21st Feb 08 at 11:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

To get the auto scroll function back when the window is up, press and hold the button again for 5-7seconds and it should remember again.
rich@ukmodded

21st Feb 08 at 11:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers mate, but i already new that and it did work but when i leave the car and go bak it dont work, but this morning and few nights ago the driver window didnt even work, it just stayed down or stayed up.

New Poll