corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » This makes me really mad

New Poll
  <<  3    4    5    6  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author This makes me really mad
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Offline
25th Feb 08 at 22:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My God some people need to educate themselves before talking.

Firstly Police very often do not pay top dollar for cars like that so discount your asking price straight away. Secondly its unmarked so even though it is ex-Police it will still not depreciate as fast as, for example, a white Volvo.

Furthermore the staff and equipment costs far outweight the cost of the vehicle anyway. That car will I would imagine have two class one drivers in there and a load of tracking / ANPR gear. That isn't cheap.

Then the most important point - how are they going to catch the Porsches in an Astra diesel?

There is far more money being wasted in the Police than the occasion fancy car. If you want to complain, check out the amount of money your local constabularly spends on chasing feral teenagers and projects to integrate disadvantaged sections of the community. While there's crap like that going on I don't begrudge them a proper capability which judging by the OP they actually need anyway.

[Edited on 25-02-2008 by Ian]

<<  3    4    5    6  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » This makes me really mad 23 database queries in 0.0080550 seconds