corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1992 mk3 astra gsi 16v **mint**

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1992 mk3 astra gsi 16v **mint**
Chris A

User status: Offline
29th Feb 08 at 13:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hello as stated i am putting up for sale my very nice example of a astra mk3 astra gsi its powered buy the desirable c20xe engine also known as the red top with only 87000 miles on her she still drives very tight and smooth with no clonks and grinds. i have every mot to back the milage up. the bodywork of the car is very impresive with no rust or screatches and still turns heads the wheels have been refurbished in the same colour as the car and look great.the interior is perfect with no rip,burns,marks as im a non smoker.the underneathe is also prestines with no welding and no rust. i have tried to keep this car as original as possible with the only mods being a power cap and a decat pipe probably putting it near the 160bhp mark the car has long mot and tax and is ready to go i welcome any inspection there is nothing to hide its a great car and served me welll i hope the next owner looks after it like i have. 3 previous owners loads of receipts just been serviced £2200 thanks heres some links to my pics

[Edited on 29-02-2008 by Chris A]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1992 mk3 astra gsi 16v **mint** 25 database queries in 0.0080922 seconds