corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » UEFA: Rangers vs Werder Bremen

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author UEFA: Rangers vs Werder Bremen
RyanSxi

User status: Offline
7th Mar 08 at 10:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DBenson
quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
quote:
Like I said before everyones entitled to their opinion

Very few people who werent born in the 30's and 40's have that opinion though.

I never once stated FYI that women weren't allowed to like football. As for pointing out the spam, I'd probably be here all day chasing examples for you. And as for attention whoring- the above example is perfect amongst others knowing damn well all you blokes will jump to 'poor shelleys defence'- "
quote:
Originally posted by Shelly
I shall keep my inane drivel, spam and attention whoring comments to myself from now on then.
"

And yeah jill knows a hell of a lot about football, in fact it's incredibly scary she know more than most blokes. I work with her so get it first hand

Fair play about the learning things and posting regarding your interest- maybe I misconstru that and comments for spam. At the end of the day this is a forum and allowed the will of free speach and opinions etc.

Tbh i'd still think you were a wanker if you said that annoy of the "Match Day" regulars on here spammed, typed drivel and attention whored as theres a fair few of us that speak alot on here

(Apart from cosmo as you'd be right )
Edd

7th Mar 08 at 10:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jamie
p.s. - as for the game i just saw the highlights and their goalie appeared to be quite shocking

on the contrary i thought he was brilliant
Jamie

7th Mar 08 at 10:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Edd
quote:
Originally posted by Jamie
p.s. - as for the game i just saw the highlights and their goalie appeared to be quite shocking

on the contrary i thought he was brilliant

i can see where our opinions would be
Shelly
Premium Member

7th Mar 08 at 10:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I feel as though I have to explain myself, but I shouldn't have to...

Jamie is right, it was whilst being with my ex (Rangers fan all his life) that I started to watch football and actually enjoy it.

So yeah, I don't know as much as the rest of the lads in Match day but I am sure they have probably been fans of the game for a lot longer than I have.

Do you seriously think someone who was only interested in attention would spend 3.5 hours driving to Glasgow to see a game for 90 minutes?!

[Edited on 07-03-2008 by Shelly]
Jill
Premium Member

7th Mar 08 at 12:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by RyanSxi
p.s. the comment about women not knowing much about football, Jill seems to know as much (if not more ) about it than me, and probably you

cheers, yeah I can't help it- I was bought up on football it's in my blood

As for Dan (benson) yeah I work with him... I don't know what got into him today he doesn't come on here very often though.

As for the women and football comments- not all women like football just cos of a "pretty" player/s. Some of us actually have a genuine interest and actually know about it believe it or not! And shock horror I even can explain the offside rule too wow... *sarcasm*

Good result for Rangers last night btw.

JILL
corsa_godfather

7th Mar 08 at 18:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yep good result for rangers,well pleased,waiting too see if i get a ticket for bremen now
Eck
Premium Member

8th Mar 08 at 03:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Shelly

As I am new to this football thing

Why are you even on here, your posts show you clearly know nothing about football and you consistently spam sport day with your inane rubbish and lack of knowledge! And god know why you even support Rangers- probably fancy one of the players I'm guessing!

On another note. Good win for rangers. Very well done, was a good match by all accounts.

[Edited on 07-03-2008 by DBenson]

By any chance did you apose the Suffragetes? It would seem so. Shelly has just been giving her opinion in this forum. Nothing else. But you seem to have wandered in and started spouting pish. I too am a Rangers fan. And believe it or not, I don't want to nail her for saying this!! Get a grip mate. You seem like a narrow minded and idiotic fool.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » UEFA: Rangers vs Werder Bremen 24 database queries in 0.0138330 seconds