corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1999 Corsa Sport 1.6 -*****NEW 50% REDUCED PRICE***** Bargin £495 -SOLD

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1999 Corsa Sport 1.6 -*****NEW 50% REDUCED PRICE***** Bargin £495 -SOLD
5xi

User status: Offline
   9th Mar 08 at 15:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi All

Anyone interested in a 99' V Black corsa sport with 76K on the clock. It has a full service history and is in excellent condition.

EXCEPT -

Suspected engine rebuild needed - hence the bargin price.

I have just spend £550 (receipts) on a new head gasket and new timing belt. However the car was still using oil, I took it back to the garage and they said it was the piston rings. They quoted me anther £450 to fix. Unfortunately I don't have the money and now live in London, so can't justify spending more on the car.

The car drives fine, no mis firing, and does have a full service history ( service book to prove). The MOT rang out end of Jan - i haven't tried to re-MOT it as i suspect it would fail on emission if it is using oil. I didn't want to waste another £50.

Anyone who is interested let me know

Questions welcome, pics to follow.

I am in no rush

£495 ono

(seeing as fully working examples selling for £1500+)

Regards

Adam

[Edited on 16-03-2008 by 5xi]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1999 Corsa Sport 1.6 -*****NEW 50% REDUCED PRICE***** Bargin £495 -SOLD 25 database queries in 0.0062480 seconds